Monday, June 15, 2009

My sebatical is over......but where do I begin?!?!?




Well, alot has transpired since my last post....leaving me baffled about where I should begin!
May 30th- Our Last Wedding Reception! Yippie- seriously, I was over it already...
Kudos definitely goes out to my husband for all the running around he did that day. He was my SUPER husband and did a great job making it a lovely evening. I, on the other hand, spent the morning with my cousin...we were on a mission! My mother-in-law met us at Tanger where she picked out some great shoes for my dress..she also let me borrow a beautiful necklace and earrings set...Mission accomplished!
It was a very hot day....and on our way out we stopped by McDonald's...Deperately needing something to eat and, no, yogurt parfaits made, are you serious???
I LOVE parfaits, just ask my husband...So I settled for apples and caramel dipping sauce....
I started to feel extremely ill, with a major headache to follow...I had to pull over because I felt like vomitting..My cousin offered to drive but I insisted that I could make it home...Well, that was not the case. You would have thought it was my actual wedding day, as I proceeded to vomit on the side of the road....Needless to say, I got home and rested until it was time to get ready!



Here are a few pictures of the evening!


No comments: