Friday, August 19, 2011

8months old....ALREADY?

Yep. And I am not the least bit surprised! He is growing.like.a.weed.AND.I.LOVE.it! He is an AMAZING boy! I am blessed to call him mine. He is more than anything we could have asked or prayed for...that's for sure!


I have to admit I have done a HORRIBLE job at writing things down. I did good in the beginning but I have been a major slacker. I'd like to think that I will remember everything, but who am I fooling? My memory is still not the same pre-Bear.

So, at 8 months you are doing the following:
-Scooting backwards...but getting up to move forward & then realizing, "maybe not."
-Eat like a champ...well, baby food that is. Not interested in table food yet. If it is soft & mushy-sure. Other than that you're not having any part of it. You literally have gagged to the point that I thought you would vomit. You eat 4 times a day-fruits, veggies & formula.
-You have 2 bottom teeth.So.CUTE. :)
-You are still a pretty content baby. LOTS of SMILES!
-When we are playing and I leave the room for a minute...you cry. :( Separation anxiety? Maybe?
-Your torticollis has pretty much corrected itself. You have been going to see Dr. Magee-he's been helping you!

Waiting on:
-You to say "mama" & "dada." We know that you will have some sort of speech delay but we are fully confident that it will not be a set back!
-You to crawl.

You are mommy & daddy's GREATEST blessing and we look forward to seeing you grow into an amazing little boy!

No comments: