Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Little Hiatus...

I made the decision when our church called for a 21 day fast that Facebook along with food would be part of my fast. However, I am keeping everyone abreast via pics of Bear, my weight loss & exercise regimen and my blog. I figure if I'm not able to know what's going on in y'alls lives via Facebook then I'll let you keep up with mine...if you want too, of course.

A week ago Sunday was the last time I was on FB... I even deleted the app on my phone as well. Some of y'all probably think I'm crazy because, whether you want to admit it or not, FB has sucked us in & for the majority of us it consumes/wastes our time.
I love looking at pictures of those who I don't see on a regular basis and friends who I haven't seen in forever. That's pretty much all I like to do on FB besides posting status updates. Trey would tell me I am a "picture stalker" and there is probably some truth to that...but I can't help it I LOVE looking at pictures! I take that back I can help it and I am doing it!
I guess I am the type of person when I commit to doing something then I do it and complete it; I have my strong will to thank for that!

Please don't feel as though I am ignoring you if you post something and I don't respond...for a while. Everything I post is through other means on my phone. Instagram gives me the option to post to fb & so does the myfitnesspal app.

With that being said, know that I miss all of you in FB world and I hope the New Year has been good to you thus far.


Here's to New Resolutions...

~Jenni~

P.S. May I just add that not having the FB app on my phone has done wonders to my battery life! ;)

No comments: